HOME

Sony DSC-310 display problem

Sony DSC-310 display problem

Slow Image preview display :

 

In a few days ago i found a problem with my Sony dsc-310 cyber-shot camera.
when shoot pictures, its gives me slow image preview display or black Screen for few seconds then shows me the Preview of my shooted Pictures. i was shocked what's the problem each n everytime i capture a image it's give me slow image preview display of my shooted image.

I found solution.. i have a setting problem in cyber-shot camera.





Here is the solution:


1. First On the Camera.

2. From the Menu of Sony dsc-310 cyber-shot Camera go to settings.

3. After that In shooting settings option we have a option called Red Eye Reduction just Off this option.
(make sure shooting settings option only Displays when camera is not in Standby mode or lens not closed).

4. After this steps scroll down the button to Main settings then Power save option choose Stamina option for better battery performance.

5. Now your Slow Image preview Display  problem is gone!

Some professional tips for shooing pictures in cyber-shots:

 


Always choose Intelligent Auto Adjustment in REC Mode .

In low light or in High light.(as per when pictures shooted you not satisfied, Always Use Scene Selection in REC Mode)

In a REC Mode on Scene selection option  always choose Soft Snap mode for shooting better pictures. 

Always use Steady Shot in Auto Mode.

Always use Face Detection in Auto Mode.

Don't Use Easy mode/ISO Mode for picture capture. It's slows the Delivery of picture preview of shooted image.


Send requests on virtualdjdc@gmail.com Originally posted by allwebhack.blogspot.in/com


 

1 comment:

  1. I am akshay from kolkata,, it's helpful for me good job! thnx.

    ReplyDelete